SOS Fire (2018-2021)
SOS Fire Training-SOS Fire! European Training Course for school pupils on fire prevention and first aids through civic engagement
Start Date: 01 October 2018
End Date: 30 September 2021
- The Open Network for Community Development Foundation, Romania
- Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal (IPS), Portugal
- ADR-Vlaanderen, Belgium
- NARHU, Bulgaria
Aims and objectives
- Recognition of risk situation
- Transform a risk situation into a safe situation
- Recognizing sources of danger
- Evacuation: how to act, evacuate and leave in a fast and safe manner
- Calling for the emergency services
- How to react in case of accident (burns/scalds)
- Primary school pupils
- Secondary school pupils
- School staff: teachers, head teachers, administrative staff, pedagogues, etc.
- Parents and families – Local communities: local authorities, fire brigades, hospitals, social workers,
NGOs working with deprived communities, etc.
- European community at large
- Training programmes for primary school teachers and children and training programmes for secondary school teachers and children.
- SOS Fire! Material for primary school children and SOS Fire! Material for secondary school children.
- Roadmap and interactive mobile application