SIM project (2019-2022)
SIM project – Social inclusion marketing Project
Start date: 01 September 2019
End date: 28 February 2022
- Associacao De Paralisia Cerebral Decoimbra Ipss, Portugal
- Sdruzenije Na Na Raboteshtite S Hora S Uvrezhdaniya, Bulgaria
- Universitat De Valencia, Spain
- Universita Della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland
Aims and objectives
- To assess the real training needs of the social educators related to social marketing and social inclusion.
- To develop an innovative and useful social inclusion marketing training materials for social educators and training decision-takers.
- To develop and validate a new training methodology: SIM learning case study.
- To develop and validate a new SIM pedagogical strategy.
- To improve the competences of social services workforce in social inclusion marketing.
- To implement social marketing methodologies and techniques in social sector organizations.
- To develop pedagogical materials to promote the transparency of the qualifications the in European Union.
- To show the social community good practices and examples of how to adapt marketing techniques and strategies into the social sector.
- To explore the options to integrate social marketing in the curricula of University of Valencia.
- To explore the possibilities of launching the first social marketing postgrade degree in UV.
- Training Needs Assessment
- Sim Handbook And Learning Case Studies
- Sim Pedagogical Strategy
- Sim MOOC Course