Kick-off meeting of PositiveLeisure4Youth project
The meeting was organized on 10-11 October 2017 in University of Plovdiv. After welcoming and a brief introduction by project coordinator, participants introduced their organizational experience and expertise on youth and leisure activities.
Group working and discussion during kick-off meeting sessions were:
- Project concept, expected intellectual outputs and work plan
- Administrative project management and implementation activities
- Dissemination strategy and reporting
- Internal quality management
- IO1: Guide for youth workers, leaders and teachers on “How to build-up an Inclusive youth community towards leisure time activities?
- Collection good practices
- Interviews with youth workers and organisations, disability organisations and beneficiaries in all partner countries
- Set of guidelines, assessed against national/regional realities and characteristics
- Collection of case studies
- IO3: Mobile application on inclusive leisure and recreation for youth
- Functional analysis requirements
- Prototype development (initial plans)