Declaration of accessibility
The National Association of Professionals Working with People with Disabilities is committed to providing access to its website in accordance with Art. 58c of the Electronic Government Act (supplemented, SG No. 102 of 31 December 2019) and Art. 39 and 39a of the Ordinance for appeal of requirements to the information systems, the registers and the electronic administrative services (amended and supplemented, SG No. 4 of 14 January 2020)
This declaration of accessibility concerns:
Website at: https://www.narhu.org
Standard that is followed to provide accessible content:
I. Compliance status
partially complies with the requirements of the specified standard – due to the inconsistencies and exceptions listed below
II. Non-accessible content
|Description and indication of non-compliance:||choices:|
|Non-text content||Requirement 18.104.22.168 (A) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
|Contrast (minimum requirements)||Requirement 22.214.171.124 (AA) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
Partial compliance except for external links and applications developed by third parties and integrated on the association’s website, over which it has no control
|Text resizing||Requirement 126.96.36.199 (AA) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
|Do not present text as an image||Requirement 188.8.131.52 (AA) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
Compliant except for infographics that provide content in graphical form
|Page title||Requirement 184.108.40.206 (A) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
Exceptions are applications developed by third parties and integrated on the website of the association, over which it has no control – appearance (theme)
|Titles and labels||Requirement 220.127.116.11 (AА) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
Exceptions are applications developed by third parties and integrated on the association’s website, over which it has no control
|Labels or instructions||Requirement 18.104.22.168 (A) of EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) |
Date of initial preparation of the declaration:
Date of annual update (revision) of the declaration:
Date of updating the declaration after evaluation and substantial redesign of the website or mobile application:
Method used to draw up the declaration:
self-assessment made by the person owner of the website / mobile application (Art. 1, para. 1 or 2 of the WEU)
Feedback and contact details
Address for providing feedback and suggestions on the accessibility of this website
To provide feedback and suggestions on the accessibility of this website, you can use the following address: email@example.com
Link to feedback application form
Contact details of the official (s) responsible for the availability and processing of requests sent through the feedback mechanism
Maria Goranova, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In accordance with Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1524 of 11 October 2018, pursuant to Art. 58g, para. 1 of the WEU and in accordance with approved internal rules in the National Association of Professionals Working with People with Disabilities (NARHU), the following procedure for reviewing signals has been determined:
- Signals submitted under the Electronic Government Act (EAA) for violations of the requirements for accessibility of the content of the NARHU website shall be submitted electronically to the address: email@example.com.
- The signal shall be considered within one month from its receipt, and within the same period the response shall be prepared, which shall contain a description of the undertaken actions and measures for elimination of the accessibility violation and the term in which the indicated accessibility violations will be eliminated or motivated refusal, in cases when the request is accepted as unfounded and illegal.
- The answer is sent electronically, and in cases where a mobile phone or physical address is indicated – by phone / or on paper. Where an incorrect or non-existent address is indicated, the information shall be deemed to have been received from the date of its transmission.
- Complaints under Art. 58g, para. 2 of ZEU for non-compliance with the requirements for accessibility or for non-compliance with the procedure for consideration of signals under item 1, shall be submitted to the Chairman of the State Agency “Electronic Government” through the office of DAEU at the address: “Gen. Yosif V. Gurko “6, Sofia 1000; electronically on (indicating the topic:” Complaint regarding the violation of the accessibility of websites “) or by postal service on paper at the address of DAEU -” Gen. Yosif V . Gurko ”№6, Sofia-1000.
- According to Art. 60a of the WEU, the control over the compliance of the content of the websites and mobile applications with the accessibility requirements under Art. 58c of the WEU, is carried out by the Chairman of the State Agency “Electronic Government”.
The National Association of Professionals Working with People with Disabilities, while striving to ensure compatibility with available accessibility standards, is not always possible in every aspect. If you encounter difficulties while working with www.narhu.org or some of the content is not available to you, please contact us and describe the problem – this will help us keep the site in the best possible condition and improve its accessibility at all times.
National Association of Professionals Working with People with Disabilities is committed to ensuring a higher level of accessibility, to eliminating the identified discrepancies in the accessibility requirements of its website and to ensure a consistently high level of accessibility of the published information.
Date of publication of the website and / or mobile application:
Date of the last update of the website and / or mobile application due to significant processing of their content: